Montana Equine Soccer League is an equine sport that is sweeping the nation! This is the most fun you can have with your horse, donkey, or mule and be able to afford to participate. The league was started to offer equine owners a family-friendly sport that crosses all age barriers and equine styles. Whether you are 9 or 90 years old and whether your mount is a ranch bred quarter horse, a 12 HH pony, or a 17 HH dressage warmblood you can play equine soccer while reinforcing all the skills your equine has been trained to do in a new, safe, fun environment for him/her.
Montana Equine Soccer League helps you put your horsemanship training methods into practice through a team sport with the focus on fun and fellowship. Individuals or entire teams can join the league and barns owners can host MESL events.
Our Host Barns/Arenas enjoy:
- Less administrative work so more time with clients (and horses)
- Being part of something bigger than just one barn playing ball without recreating the proverbial wheel
- An opportunity to deepen the relationship your equine owners have with their equines - no matter the discipline
- An opportunity to be on the cutting edge of a new equine sport that is taking America by storm
- Increased traffic into their barn/arena due to league activity
- Increased revenues from training, clinic, and concession stand activity
- A great way to keep horses coming into the barn during the cold and or wet season
- All the webwork, list maintenance, and form work being done
- Links to host barns on this website and communication
- An organization founded on family and moral values.
Our members enjoy:
- Montana Equine Soccer League sponsored games each year
- Discounts at sponsoring businesses
- End of season tournament with cash payouts
- A network of people who share the desire to enjoy their equines
- A network to contact to find a new horse, buy/sell tack, share tips, and hints.
- A website to access for information, event details, and more
- On-line posting of team standings from across the state
Annual dues are $25 (single), $45 (family) and $15 (youth). Family membership includes all minor children in a family. An individual 17 years of age (by January 1) and under may apply for a youth membership.
Our sponsors enjoy:
- Sponsor visibility through banners hung in local host barns/arena
- Listing on MESL brochures and website page links
- Opportunities to promote sponsor businesses to the league
Interested in joining or starting a team? Contact Us and we will get you an application for or custom design what your barn needs.
Call Chelsea at Montana Equine Soccer League 406-861-4550 and she would be happy to explain the details of how you can bring the fun of this sport to your barn or area with the support of a statewide organization.